Search Engine Optimization
Let's face it. The advent of the internet and rapid technological innovation has changed the way people discover the information they want. According to an infographic compiled by MineWhat.com, more than 81% of people use a search engine to find a local product or service.
The number of people relying on search engines keeps on growing with no signs of slowing down. Consequently, this has led to the concept of search engine optimization as both small scale and large-scale online businesses look for better ways to cope with their customers' ever-evolving shopping habits.
So, if you are a business owner planning to get an edge over your competitors, you need to figure out ways SEO can take your business to the next level.
Why Your Business Absolutely Needs SEO
Visibility and rankings
One of the most important aspects of search engine optimization is increased visibility. A well-optimized website can make it easier for prospects to find your company when they search for specific terms on Google.
Essentially, authority means that your website is relevant, high quality, and trustworthy. The more authority your website has, the higher ranking it will have. More prospects are also likely to do business with a trusted brand.
Search engine optimization also increases web traffic. Many people searching on the internet usually click on sites that appear on the first page of search engine results.
Creating a better visitor experience
Publishing great content and optimizing your site with on-page SEO can also improve your site's usability and create a positive customer experience.
Affordable SEO Services in St. Petersburg, FL
At Klemtek Media, we are Florida's leading digital marketing and SEO agency for over a decade now. Our SEO experts provide custom SEO services and packages to clients around the world from small businesses to more prominent enterprise corporations. We offer the following SEO services to help you achieve your goals.
- Website Audit - Imagine your website moving from Page 1 of Google to page 10, and you don't even know what hit you. This worst scenario will leave you hapless. At Klemtek Media, we offer a wide range of website audit services such as on-page analysis, website structure analysis, online branding analysis, and link analysis. We also perform website analysis to identify problems in critical areas of lead generation, traffic-to-lead conversions, and mobile responsiveness.
- Technical Review - Technical issues and errors on your website will impact your search engine ranking and lead to poor user experience. At Klemtek Media, we have experienced web developers who perform technical website review to ensure your website is healthy and functioning correctly. Our technical website review includes checking for the site's responsiveness on mobile devices, broken links, duplicate title tags, excessive redirect chains, robots.txt file, XML sitemaps, and much more.
- Keyword Map and Content Suggestions - Keyword mapping is the process of finding relevant keywords thorough keyword research and assigning those keywords to the different pages of your website. With our keyword mapping services, you will receive strategic recommendations to help enhance how your website content is found. We will also help you come up with content ideas your audience and search engine will love.
- Online reputation management - Your company may have a bad reputation from an online or traditional PR perspective. That said, our reputation management experts dig deeper into the SERPs to provide the most positive first impression of your business. They will also manage your reputation through crafting unique content, brand advertising, responding to negative reviews, conducting online PR, and concentrate on customer satisfaction.
- Monthly Website Report - We offer a complimentary monthly website report, which provides an overview of your website's performance, search engine optimization progress, usability, and security. This report will show how your website is doing or how effective your digital marketing is.
- Other Services - Our SEO experts can also help you set up and manage:
- Google Analytics: Allows you to get in-depth detail about your website visitors. Google Analytics also provides valuable insights that can help you improve your site's online marketing strategy.
- Google Search Console: Through Search Console, you can get reports and tools to help you measure your website's Search traffic and performance. Through Search Console, you can also fix various issues and errors on your website.
- Call tracking and analytics: We will help you measure phone call conversions; how effective your ads lead to phone calls from your website.
- Google My Business: GMB share information about your online business helping you attract new customers.
- Website Tag Management: We can help you configure and deploy various tags, including tags from Google without editing code.
"Klemtek has been instrumental in our website design and marketing. Couldn't ask for better support or advice. Highly recommend them”
- William Lazenby, CEO/ Founder at EL Attorney
"We have been working with Klemtek media for several years now and they have been an amazing vendor to work with. They are proactive when introducing us to new services and trends, responsive to our changes and needs, knowledgeable about our business and available when we need them. During this crazy time in healthcare, Klemtek has gone above and beyond to make sure that the information we need to communicate to our patients is posted on our website immediately. They have also done a great job with our SEO, tracking constantly, looking for trends and places where we can improve exposure and interaction. Thank you Kyle and team for always being there for us."
- Lesli R. Williams | Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists
"The top marketing company in the area - particularly website development and optimization. Highly successful across many genres of website and the cutting edge of new website creation! I wouldn't go anywhere else!"
- Brandon Wheeler, CEO Gulf Beach Weddings
"Klemtek has been a big benefit to our business, from social media, web design and growth, SEO, video work, helping our partners, and so much more. If you are business looking to grow, you need to meet with Klemtek Media!”
- Jason Hunter, Founder/ Loan Officer at Hunter Home Loan Team
"Fantastic website designer. The team at Klemtek designed and built a custom website for our law firm. The website turned out great. Kyle and his team were very responsive, extremely creative, and well priced. I would recommend them to any small/medium size business looking for help expanding their online presence.”
- Gordon Oldham, CEO/ Attorney at Oldham Delcamp